2023 Tuition & Fees $18,493
Student Population 2,117
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,918
Students:Faculty 9 : 1
SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University is a public, four-years institute located in Brooklyn, New York. It is a Medical school and medical center by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $7,733 for New York residents and $18,493 for out-of-state students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $11,973 for New York residents and $23,763 for out-of-state students.
The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 2,117 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $169,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Downstate Medical Center's tuition & fees is $7,733 for New York residents and $18,493 for non-residents. For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees are $11,973 for in-state students and $23,763 for out-of-state students.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
|New York Residents||Out-of-State|
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Downstate Medical Center.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,918 and 58% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,117 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Student Population for SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University is 2,117
Student to Faculty Ratio for SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University is 9 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
9 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,918 at SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||450 Clarkson Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11203-2098|
|Net Price Calculator||www.suny.edu/howmuch/netpricecalculator.xhtml|
Downstate Medical Center offers 40 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?