Acceptance Rate 76 %
SAT Average 1,100
Tuition & Fees $22,020
Student Population 337
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $29,948
Sweet Briar College (Sweet Briar) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Sweet Briar, Virginia. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Sweet Briar College is $22,020 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 337 students are enrolled into Sweet Briar. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 76% and the graduation rate is 34% last year.
The salary after graduation from Sweet Briar College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $43,500. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Sweet Briar College tuition and fees are $22,020 for all students. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $11,130 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Sweet Briar. The acceptance rate of Sweet Briar is 76% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 22%. The average graduation rate is 34% and the transfer-out rate is 40%. The average received amount of financial aid is $29,948 and 85% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 337 students are attending Sweet Briar including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Sweet Briar offers 37 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Sweet Briar College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Sweet Briar College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Virginia?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Virginia?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Virginia?