Acceptance Rate 76 %
SAT Average 1,100
Tuition & Fees $22,700
Student Population 337
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $29,948
Sweet Briar College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Sweet Briar, Virginia. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $22,700 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 337 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 76% and the graduation rate is 34% last year.
The salary after graduation from Sweet Briar College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $43,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Sweet Briar College are $22,700. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $11,130 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Sweet Briar. The acceptance rate of Sweet Briar is 76% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 22%. The average graduation rate is 34% and the transfer-out rate is 40%. The average received amount of financial aid is $29,948 and 85% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 337 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Sweet Briar offers 37 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Sweet Briar College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Sweet Briar College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Virginia?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Virginia?