Tuition & Fees $10,102
Student Population 182
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,958
Graduation Rate 76 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Technical College of the Rockies is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Delta, Colorado. The 2021 tuition & fees are $9,500 for Colorado residents and $10,102 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 182 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Technical College of the Rockies varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $37,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Technical College of the Rockies are $9,500 for Colorado residents and $10,102 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Technical College of the Rockies. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,958 and 19% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 182 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Technical College of the Rockies is 76 %
Retention Rate for Technical College of the Rockies is 87 %
Student Population for Technical College of the Rockies is 182
Student to Faculty Ratio for Technical College of the Rockies is 8 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
8 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,958 at Technical College of the Rockies.
Financial Aid Amount
Technical College of the Rockies offers 14 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||9||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||4||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Technical College of the Rockies offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Colorado?