Acceptance Rate 92 %
Tuition & Fees $14,500
Student Population 88
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $10,156
Graduation Rate 6 %
Telshe Yeshiva-Chicago is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Chicago, Illinois. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,500 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 88 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 92% and the graduation rate is 6% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Telshe Yeshiva-Chicago are $14,500. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $8,000 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Telshe Yeshiva-Chicago. The acceptance rate of Telshe Yeshiva-Chicago is 92% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 86%. The average graduation rate is 6% and the transfer-out rate is 61%. The average received amount of financial aid is $10,156 and 92% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 88 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Telshe Yeshiva-Chicago offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Telshe Yeshiva-Chicago does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Illinois?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Illinois?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Illinois?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Illinois?