Tuition & Fees $15,750
Student Population 103
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,728
Graduation Rate 56 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Tenaj Salon Institute is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in The Villages, Florida. The 2021 tuition & fees are $15,750 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 103 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Tenaj Salon Institute in the academic year 2020-2021. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition and fees is $15,750.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Tenaj Salon Institute. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,728 and 66% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 103 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Tenaj Salon Institute is 56 %
Retention Rate for Tenaj Salon Institute is 71 %
Student Population for Tenaj Salon Institute is 103
Student to Faculty Ratio for Tenaj Salon Institute is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,728 at Tenaj Salon Institute.
Financial Aid Amount
Tenaj Salon Institute offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Tenaj Salon Institute does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Florida?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Florida?