Tuition & Fees $15,750
Student Population 33
It is a non-degree granting school.Tennessee Academy of Cosmetology-Stage Road is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Memphis, Tennessee.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $15,750 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 33 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Tennessee Academy of Cosmetology-Stage Road varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $23,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Tennessee Academy of Cosmetology-Stage Road. A total of 33 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Retention Rate for Tennessee Academy of Cosmetology-Stage Road is 67 %
Student Population for Tennessee Academy of Cosmetology-Stage Road is 33
Student to Faculty Ratio for Tennessee Academy of Cosmetology-Stage Road is 7 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
7 to 1
Tennessee Academy of Cosmetology-Stage Road offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Tennessee Academy of Cosmetology-Stage Road does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Tennessee Academy of Cosmetology-Stage Road has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Tennessee?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Tennessee?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Tennessee?