Acceptance Rate 93.23%
SAT Score 1,040
ACT Score 20
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 93.23% at Texas Woman's University where a total of 5,656 students applied and 5,273 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,040 and the average ACT score is 20. It requires four items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Texas Woman's University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,040 SAT / 20 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At TWU, 1,077 applicants (83% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 512 applicants (39%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,040 and the average ACT score is 20 at TWU. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,150 and 25th percentile score is 930. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 69 and the 25th percentile score is 47. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at TWU.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||470||590|
Texas Woman's University requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (High School Rank) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Texas Woman's University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Texas Woman's University is Semester. Texas Woman's University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Texas Woman's University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?