Tuition & Fees $17,122
Student Population 451
The Art Institute of Charlotte (The Art Institute of Charlotte) is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of The Art Institute of Charlotte is $17,122 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 451 students are enrolled into The Art Institute of Charlotte.
The salary after graduation from The Art Institute of Charlotte varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $40,200. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, The Art Institute of Charlotte tuition and fees are $17,122 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at The Art Institute of Charlotte. Total 451 students are attending The Art Institute of Charlotte and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1. Total 451 students are attending The Art Institute of Charlotte and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
|Address||Three Lake Pointe Plaza, 2110 Water Ridge Parkway, Charlotte, NC 28217-4536|
|Net Price Calculator||tcc.noellevitz.com/edmc/Freshman-Students Net Price Calculator|
The Art Institute of Charlotte offers 17 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
The Art Institute of Charlotte offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
The Art Institute of Charlotte has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
The Art Institute of Charlotte accepts following credits that their students have earned before joining the school.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Carolina?