Tuition & Fees $19,354
Student Population 511
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,562
Graduation Rate 30 %
The Art Institute of Houston is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Houston, Texas. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $19,354 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 511 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from The Art Institute of Houston varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $39,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, The Art Institute of Houston's tuition & fees is $19,354.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at The Art Institute of Houston.
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,562 and 73% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 511 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Graduation Rate for The Art Institute of Houston is 30 %
Retention Rate for The Art Institute of Houston is 55 %
Student Population for The Art Institute of Houston is 511
Student to Faculty Ratio for The Art Institute of Houston is 16 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
16 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,562 at The Art Institute of Houston.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||River Oaks Plaza, 4140 Southwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77027-9625|
|Net Price Calculator||www.artinstitutes.edu/houston/tuition-aid/net-price-calculator|
The Art Institute of Houston offers 22 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||4||0|
The Art Institute of Houston offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
The Art Institute of Houston has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?