Tuition & Fees $17,316
Student Population 592
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,923
The Art Institute of Las Vegas is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Henderson, Nevada. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $17,316 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 592 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from The Art Institute of Las Vegas varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of The Art Institute of Las Vegas are $17,316.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at The Art Institute of Las Vegas. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,923 and 84% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 592 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Retention Rate for The Art Institute of Las Vegas is 47 %
Student Population for The Art Institute of Las Vegas is 592
Student to Faculty Ratio for The Art Institute of Las Vegas is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,923 at The Art Institute of Las Vegas.
Financial Aid Amount
The Art Institute of Las Vegas offers 26 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||5||0|
The Art Institute of Las Vegas offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
The Art Institute of Las Vegas has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Nevada?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Nevada?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Nevada?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Nevada?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Nevada?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Nevada?