Acceptance Rate 7 %
Tuition & Fees $49,260
Student Population 942
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $31,364
Graduation Rate 96 %
The Juilliard School is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in New York, New York. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The 2021 tuition & fees are $49,260 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 942 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 7% and the graduation rate is 96% last year.
The salary after graduation from The Juilliard School varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $47,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of The Juilliard School are $49,260. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $49,260 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Juilliard. The acceptance rate of Juilliard is 7% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 62%. The average graduation rate is 96% and the transfer-out rate is 1%. The average received amount of financial aid is $31,364 and 77% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 942 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 5 to 1.
Juilliard offers 55 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Two but less than four years certificate||8||0|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||10||0|
|Post Master's Degree||8||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||8||0|
The Juilliard School does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
The Juilliard School has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?