Tuition & Fees $24,975
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $8,548
Graduation Rate 100 %
The Landing School (The Landing School) is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Arundel, Maine. It is a Associate's - Public 2-year college under 4-year university by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of The Landing School is $24,975 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into The Landing School.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, The Landing School tuition and fees are $24,975 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at The Landing School. Total 6,106 students are attending The Landing School and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $8,548 and 76 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.48% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending The Landing School and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
|Address||286 River Rd, Arundel, ME 04046|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.landingschool.edu/net-price-calculator|
The Landing School offers 5 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||4||0|
The Landing School does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
The Landing School has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Maine?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Maine?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Maine?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Maine?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Maine?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Maine?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Maine?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Maine?