Acceptance Rate 68 %
SAT Average 1,139
Tuition & Fees $11,896
Student Population 4,121
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $1,473
The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Louisville, Kentucky. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The 2021 tuition & fees are $11,896 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 4,121 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 68% and the graduation rate is 34% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary are $11,896. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $9,132 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at SBTS. The acceptance rate of SBTS is 68% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 71%. The average graduation rate is 34% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $1,473 and 28% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 4,121 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
SBTS offers 39 major programs through online and on-site education where 5 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||3||1|
|Two but less than four years certificate||4||0|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||7||0|
|Doctor's degree - other||5||0|
The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
(Typical Annual Charge: $2,942)
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Kentucky?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Kentucky?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Kentucky?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Kentucky?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Kentucky?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Kentucky?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Kentucky?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Kentucky?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Kentucky?