Tuition & Fees $14,500
Student Population 171
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,387
Graduation Rate 65 %
The Spa School is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Columbus, Ohio. It is a non-degree granting school.The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,500 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 171 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from The Spa School varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $25,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of The Spa School are $14,500.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at The Spa School. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,387 and 73% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 171 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 24 to 1.
The Spa School offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
The Spa School does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?