Tuition & Fees $5,630
Student Population 5
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,000
It is a non-degree granting school.The Training Domain is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Fort Myers, Florida. The 2021 tuition & fees are $5,630 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 5 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at The Training Domain. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,000 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 5 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 1 to 1.
Student Population for The Training Domain is 5
Student to Faculty Ratio for The Training Domain is 1 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
1 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,000 at The Training Domain.
Financial Aid Amount
The Training Domain offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
The Training Domain does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Florida?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Florida?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Florida?