Total Enrollment 4,870
There are 4,870 students including 3,614 undergraduate and 1,256 graduate students at The University of Findlay for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 3,092 full-time and 1,778 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,728 male and 3,142 female students. The University of Findlay is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 582 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
The University of Findlay has a total enrollment of 4,870 with a gender distribution of 35.48% male (1,728 students) and 64.52% female (3,142 students). There are 1,262 male and 2,352 female students in undergraduate school and 466 male and 790 female students are attending graduate school at The University of Findlay.
The University of Findlay has 3,092 full-time and 1,778 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 2,434 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 1,180 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 658 students are full-time and 598 are part-time students.
At The University of Findlay, 582 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 983 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 4,870 students. In undergraduate schools, 941 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 624 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||983||832||151|
|Not In Online Classes||3,305||2,673||632|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at The University of Findlay. There are 14 American Indian/Native American, 3,558 White, 176 Black/African American, 85 Asian, 140 Hispanic, 3 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 259 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||14||1||13|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||3||0||3|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at The University of Findlay.
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Ohio?