2023 Tuition & Fees $11,200
Student Population 53
It is a non-degree granting school.Thuy Princess Beauty College is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Pomona, California.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $11,200 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 53 students are enrolled.
Explore Thuy Princess Beauty College
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Thuy Princess Beauty. A total of 53 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
Retention Rate for Thuy Princess Beauty College is 100 %
Student Population for Thuy Princess Beauty College is 53
Student to Faculty Ratio for Thuy Princess Beauty College is 20 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
20 to 1
Thuy Princess Beauty offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Thuy Princess Beauty College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Thuy Princess Beauty College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about California Colleges
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?