Tuition & Fees $12,600
Student Population 30
It is a non-degree granting school.Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy-Jacksonville is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Jacksonville, Florida. The 2021 tuition & fees are $12,600 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 30 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy-Jacksonville. A total of 30 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Retention Rate for Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy-Jacksonville is 50 %
Student Population for Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy-Jacksonville is 30
Student to Faculty Ratio for Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy-Jacksonville is 8 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
8 to 1
Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy-Jacksonville offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy-Jacksonville does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy-Jacksonville has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Florida?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Florida?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Florida?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Florida?