2023 Tuition & Fees $18,475
Student Population 56
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,677
Graduation Rate 67 %
Students:Faculty 6 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.Top of the Line Barber College is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Charleston, South Carolina.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $18,475 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 56 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Top of the Line Barber College in the academic year 2022-2023. The largest vocational program is Barbering/Barber and the tuition & fees is $18,475.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Top of the Line Barber.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,677 and 53% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 56 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Top of the Line Barber College is 67 %
Retention Rate for Top of the Line Barber College is 33 %
Student Population for Top of the Line Barber College is 56
Student to Faculty Ratio for Top of the Line Barber College is 6 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
6 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,677 at Top of the Line Barber College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1904 Savannah Highway, Unit 101, 102, 201, Charleston, SC 29407-2228|
|Net Price Calculator||www.topofthelinebarbercollege.edu/net-price-calculator|
Top of the Line Barber offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|1-2 Years Certificate||1||0|
Top of the Line Barber College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Top of the Line Barber College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in South Carolina?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in South Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in South Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in South Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in South Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in South Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in South Carolina?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in South Carolina?