Tuition & Fees $14,373
Student Population 66
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,790
Graduation Rate 91 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Travel Institute of the Pacific is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Honolulu, Hawaii.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $14,373 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 66 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Travel Institute of the Pacific varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $23,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Travel Institute of the Pacific.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,790 and 62% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 66 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Travel Institute of the Pacific is 91 %
Retention Rate for Travel Institute of the Pacific is 83 %
Student Population for Travel Institute of the Pacific is 66
Student to Faculty Ratio for Travel Institute of the Pacific is 8 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
8 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,790 at Travel Institute of the Pacific.
Financial Aid Amount
Travel Institute of the Pacific offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Travel Institute of the Pacific does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Travel Institute of the Pacific has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Hawaii?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Hawaii?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Hawaii?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Hawaii?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Hawaii?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Hawaii?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Hawaii?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Hawaii?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Hawaii?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Hawaii?