2023 Tuition & Fees $12,500
Student Population 58
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,566
Graduation Rate 50 %
Students:Faculty 10 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.Trend Setters School is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $12,500 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 58 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Trend Setters School in the academic year 2022-2023. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition & fees is $12,500.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Trend Setters School.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,566 and 72% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 58 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Trend Setters School is 50 %
Retention Rate for Trend Setters School is 86 %
Student Population for Trend Setters School is 58
Student to Faculty Ratio for Trend Setters School is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,566 at Trend Setters School.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||835 South Kings Highway, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703-7607|
|Net Price Calculator||www.trendsettersschool.com/net_price_calculator_2018/npcalc.htm|
Trend Setters School offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less Than 12 Weeks Certificate||1||0|
|Less Than 1 Year Certificate||1||0|
|1-2 Years Certificate||2||0|
Trend Setters School offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Trend Setters School has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Missouri?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Missouri?