Offered Degrees Certificate
Online Courses Not Offered
Total Programs 1
Online Programs 0
Trinity Health System School of Nursing offers 1 programs through on-site (classroom) only. It offers Certificate degree. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class||Salary Range after Completing Program*|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0||$49,900 - $49,900|
Field of Study by Offered Degree/Program
Trinity Health System School of Nursing offers 2-4 Years Certificate degree with 1 major programs. All programs are on-site education (i.e distance learning opportunity is not offered for the 2-4 Years Certificate degree). Next table describes the offered major area and its subprograms for 2-4 Years Certificate degree at Trinity Health System School of Nursing.
|Program||Available Online||Number of Completer||Average Salary after Completing|
|Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences [+]||✕||21||-|
|Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse||✕||21||$49,900|
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Ohio?