Tuition & Fees $4,200
Student Population 3,985
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,571
Graduation Rate 72 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Tulsa Technology Center is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $4,200 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,985 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Tulsa Tech's tuition & fees is $4,200 for Oklahoma residents and $4,200 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Tulsa Tech.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,571 and 29% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,985 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Tulsa Technology Center is 72 %
Retention Rate for Tulsa Technology Center is 83 %
Student Population for Tulsa Technology Center is 3,985
Student to Faculty Ratio for Tulsa Technology Center is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,571 at Tulsa Technology Center.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||3420 S Memorial Drive, Tulsa, OK 74145|
|Net Price Calculator||https://tulsatech.edu/admissions-and-financial-aid/financial-aid/net-price-calculator/|
Tulsa Tech offers 71 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||29||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Tulsa Technology Center does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Tulsa Technology Center has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Oklahoma?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Oklahoma?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Oklahoma?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Oklahoma?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Oklahoma?