Acceptance Rate 72.37%
SAT Score 1,051
ACT Score 21
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 72.37% at Tusculum University where a total of 1,965 students applied and 1,422 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,051 and the average ACT score is 21. It requires four items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Tusculum University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Average Test Scores||1,051 SAT / 21 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Tusculum, 82 applicants (28% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 232 applicants (79%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,051 and the average ACT score is 21 at Tusculum. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,148 and 25th percentile score is 953. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 70 and the 25th percentile score is 52. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Tusculum.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||480||578|
Tusculum University requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 item(s) (High School Rank, Recommendations) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Tusculum University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Tusculum University is Semester. Tusculum University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Tusculum University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Tennessee?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Tennessee?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Tennessee?