2023 Tuition & Fees $19,900
Student Population 947
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,272
Graduation Rate 45 %
Students:Faculty 30 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.UEI College-Sacramento is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Sacramento, California.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $19,900 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 947 students are enrolled.
Explore UEI College-Sacramento
2023 Tuition & Fees
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at UEI College-Sacramento in the academic year 2022-2023. The largest vocational program is Medical/Clinical Assistant and the tuition & fees is $19,900.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at UEI College-Sacramento.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,272 and 96% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 947 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 30 to 1.
Graduation Rate for UEI College-Sacramento is 45 %
Transfer-out Rate for UEI College-Sacramento is 1 %
Retention Rate for UEI College-Sacramento is 59 %
Student Population for UEI College-Sacramento is 947
Student to Faculty Ratio for UEI College-Sacramento is 30 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
30 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,272 at UEI College-Sacramento.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||4424 Florin Road, Suite D & E, Sacramento, CA 95823-2512|
|Net Price Calculator||https://enroll.uei.edu/Npc|
UEI College-Sacramento offers 6 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|1-2 Years Certificate||6||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
UEI College-Sacramento does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Know about California Colleges
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in California?