Uintah Basin Technical College is accredited by Council on Occupational Education. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Council on Occupational Education||Accredited||Actual||2/13/2006 - Current|
|Council on Occupational Education||Accredited||Actual||9/13/2011 - Current|
Uintah Basin Technical College has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (PNUR) - Practical nursing programs||Accredited (Actual)||2/1/2002 - Current|
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Utah?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Utah?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Utah?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Utah?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Utah?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Utah?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Utah?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Utah?