Graduate Rate 68.21%
Transfer-Out Rate 23%
Retention Rate 88%
At Union University, the graduation rates was 68.21% (294 students out of 431 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 103 male and 191 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Union University. Last year, the graduation rate was 68.21%. where 294 students out of 431 candidate completed their degree.
264 students completed their course in 4 years and 28 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 2 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||61.25%||56.52%||64.07%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Union University, 0 of 5 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 0.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Union University is 22.51% (97 out of 431 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Union University, the retention rate is 88%.
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Tennessee?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Tennessee?