Tuition & Fees $4,300
Student Population 1,559
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,432
Graduation Rate 40 %
University of Arkansas Hope-Texarkana (UACCH) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Hope, Arkansas. It is a Associate's - Public Special Use by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of University of Arkansas Hope-Texarkana is $3,250 for Arkansas residents and $4,300 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 1,559 students are enrolled into UACCH.
The salary after graduation from University of Arkansas Hope-Texarkana varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $28,600. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, University of Arkansas Hope-Texarkana tuition and fees are $3,250 for Arkansas residents and $4,300 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at UACCH. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,432 and 84% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 1,559 students are attending UACCH and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
UACCH offers 55 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||18||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||21||1|
University of Arkansas Hope-Texarkana offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
University of Arkansas Hope-Texarkana has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Arkansas?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Arkansas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arkansas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Arkansas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Arkansas?