University of Colorado Colorado Springs is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 6 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/2005 - 11/9/2012|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/1970 - Current|
University of Colorado Colorado Springs has 6 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Didactic Program in Dietetics||Accredited (Actual)||10/24/2008 - Current|
|Didactic Program in Dietetics||Pre-Accredited (Actual)||10/1/2004 - 10/24/2008|
|American Psychological Association, Commission on Accreditation|
|Clinical Psychology (CLPSY) - PhD Doctoral programs||Accredited (Actual)||5/11/2007 - Current|
|Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||9/29/2005 - Current|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the graduate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||4/20/2002 - Current|
|Nursing (CNDNP) - Nursing education programs at the doctorate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||4/21/2010 - Current|
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Colorado?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Colorado?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?