University of Guam is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|WASC Senior College and University Commission||Accredited||Actual||5/31/1963 - Current|
University of Guam has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (NUR) - Baccalaureate program||Accredited (Actual)||10/1/1996 - Current|
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Guam?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Guam?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Guam?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Guam?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Guam?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Guam?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Guam?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Guam?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Guam?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Guam?