Financial Aid Scoreboard
Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 2,189
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 50%
Average Aid Amount $5,221
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 234
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 90%
For the academic year 2020-2021, a total of 2,189 students (50% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $5,221. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 234 students (90% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees at University of Maine at Augusta is $8,378 for Maine residents and $19,238 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Maine?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Maine?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Maine?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Maine?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Maine?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Maine?