Acceptance Rate 99.88%
Applying To UMPI
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 99.88% at University of Maine at Presque Isle where a total of 800 students applied and 799 were accepted. It requires four items and recommends 3 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to UMPI.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
Acceptance Rate, Yield, and Headcounts
For the academic year 2021-2022, the acceptance rate is 99.88% where a total of 800 students (272 men and 528 women) have applied to UMPI and 799 (271 men and 528 women) students have been admitted to the school.
Among them, 68 male and 94 female students have enrolled into UMPI and its yield, also known as enrollment rate is 20.28%. The following table shows the admission statistics including admission stats, acceptance rate, and yield.
|Yield (Enrollment Rate)||20.28%||25.09%||17.80%|
University of Maine at Presque Isle requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, TOEFL) and recommends 3 articles (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✓|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
Calendar System and Accepted Credits
The calendar system at University of Maine at Presque Isle is Semester. University of Maine at Presque Isle accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Maine at Presque Isle accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
Know about Maine Colleges
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Maine?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Maine?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Maine?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Maine?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Maine?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Maine?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Maine?