2023 Tuition & Fees $9,450
Student Population 1,309
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,824
Graduation Rate 41 %
Students:Faculty 36 : 1
University of Management and Technology is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Arlington, Virginia. It is a Doctoral/Research University by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $9,450 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $7,110.
The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,309 students are enrolled.
Explore University of Management and Technology
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Management and Technology's tuition & fees is $9,450. For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $7,110.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Management and Technology.
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,824 and 38% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,309 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 36 to 1.
Graduation Rate for University of Management and Technology is 41 %
Student Population for University of Management and Technology is 1,309
Student to Faculty Ratio for University of Management and Technology is 36 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
36 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,824 at University of Management and Technology.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1901 Fort Myer Drive, Suite 700, Arlington, VA 22209-1609|
|Net Price Calculator||umtweb.edu/NPC/npcalc.htm|
Management and Technology offers 38 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||6||6|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||2||2|
Special Learning Opportunities
University of Management and Technology offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
University of Management and Technology has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Virginia Colleges
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Virginia?