Graduate Program 53 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 28 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 2,058
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $25,552
University of Michigan-Dearborn offers 53 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 28 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 2,058 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at UM-Dearborn and 1,476 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $14,510 for Michigan residents and $25,552 for students from other States. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at University of Michigan-Dearborn.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (46 programs)|
Doctorate - Research (7 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (28 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$14,510 Michigan residents|
$25,552 out-of-state Students
|Graduate Student Enrollment||2,058 graduate students|
1,476 enrolled in online courses
It offers 53 graduate programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||7||0|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $14,510 for Michigan residents and $25,552 for students from other States at University of Michigan-Dearborn. The 2022 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 1.91% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At University of Michigan-Dearborn, 2,058 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 1,269 male and 789 female students. By attendance status, there are 417 full-time and 1,641 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At University of Michigan-Dearborn, 1,476 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 333 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 2,058 students.
|In Some Online Classes||333|
|Not In Online Classes||249|
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Michigan?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Michigan?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Michigan?