Acceptance Rate 61.96%
SAT Score 1,185
ACT Score 26
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 61.96% at University of Michigan-Dearborn where a total of 6,470 students applied and 4,009 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,185 and the average ACT score is 26. It requires four items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to University of Michigan-Dearborn.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Graduate Application Fees||$60|
|Average Test Scores||1,185 SAT / 26 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At UM-Dearborn, 918 applicants (90% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 252 applicants (25%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,185 and the average ACT score is 26 at UM-Dearborn. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,300 and 25th percentile score is 1,070. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 87 and the 25th percentile score is 64. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at UM-Dearborn.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||540||640|
University of Michigan-Dearborn requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at University of Michigan-Dearborn
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Michigan-Dearborn is Semester. University of Michigan-Dearborn accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Michigan-Dearborn accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Michigan?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Michigan?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Michigan?