Total Enrollment 30,014
There are 30,014 students including 22,589 undergraduate and 7,425 graduate students at University of Missouri-Columbia for academic year 2019-2020. By attending status, there are 25,066 full-time and 4,948 part-time students with gender distribution of 13,533 male and 16,481 female students. University of Missouri-Columbia is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 2,915 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of Missouri-Columbia has a total enrollment of 30,014 with a gender distribution of 45.09% male (13,533 students) and 54.91% female (16,481 students). There are 10,597 male and 11,992 female students in undergraduate school and 2,936 male and 4,489 female students are attending graduate school at University of Missouri-Columbia.
University of Missouri-Columbia has 25,066 full-time and 4,948 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 20,676 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 1,913 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 4,390 students are full-time and 3,035 are part-time students.
At University of Missouri-Columbia, 3,258 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 6,464 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 30,014 students. In undergraduate schools, 6,751 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 2,971 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||6,464||5,916||548|
|Not In Online Classes||20,292||15,838||4,454|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Missouri-Columbia. There are 66 American Indian/Native American, 22,624 White, 2,016 Black/African American, 757 Asian, 1,357 Hispanic, 22 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 711 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||66||26||40|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||22||15||7|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Missouri-Columbia.
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Missouri?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Missouri?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Missouri?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Missouri?