Acceptance Rate 60.01%
SAT Score 1,085
ACT Score 23
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 60.01% at University of Montevallo where a total of 6,426 students applied and 3,856 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,085 and the average ACT score is 23. It requires two items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Montevallo.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$35|
|Graduate Application Fees||$35|
|Average Test Scores||1,085 SAT / 23 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
University of Montevallo requires 2 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript)) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Montevallo is Semester. University of Montevallo accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Montevallo accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Alabama?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Alabama?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Alabama?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Alabama?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Alabama?