University of Mount Union is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 3 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/1913 - Current|
University of Mount Union has 3 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Physical Therapy Association, Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education|
|Physical Therapy (PT) - Professional programs for the physical therapist||Pre-Accredited (Estimated)||8/5/2016 - Current|
|Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||5/5/2016 - Current|
|National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation|
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||9/1/1935 - 8/1/2014|
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Ohio?