Tuition & Fees $11,991
Student Population 18
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,179
Graduation Rate 21 %
University of Phoenix-Washington DC (Phoenix-Washington DC) is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Washington, District of Columbia. It is a School of business and management by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of University of Phoenix-Washington DC is $11,991 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 18 students are enrolled into Phoenix-Washington DC.
The salary after graduation from University of Phoenix-Washington DC varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $54,900. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, University of Phoenix-Washington DC tuition and fees are $11,991 for all students. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $17,760 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Phoenix-Washington DC. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,179 and 70% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 18 students are attending Phoenix-Washington DC including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Phoenix-Washington DC offers 0 major programs through online completely. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
University of Phoenix-Washington DC offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
University of Phoenix-Washington DC has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in District of Columbia?