Graduate Rate 21.43%
At University of Phoenix-Washington DC, the graduation rates was 21.43% (6 students out of 28 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 0 male and 6 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at University of Phoenix-Washington DC. Last year, the graduation rate was 21.43%. where 6 students out of 28 candidate completed their degree.
0 students completed their course in 4 years and 2 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 4 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||0.00%
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in District of Columbia?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in District of Columbia?