2023 Tuition & Fees $8,945
Student Population 2,034
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,571
Students:Faculty 2 : 1
University of Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences is a public, four-years institute located in San Juan, Puerto Rico. It is a Medical school and medical center by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $8,945 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $14,260.
The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 2,034 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences's tuition & fees is $8,945 for Puerto Rico residents and $8,945 for non-residents. For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees are $14,260 for in-state students and $14,260 for out-of-state students.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
|Puerto Rico Residents||Out-of-State|
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,571 and 71% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,034 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 2 to 1.
Student Population for University of Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences is 2,034
Student to Faculty Ratio for University of Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences is 2 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
2 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,571 at University of Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||Rio Piedras Medical Center, Americo Miranda Avenue, San Juan, PR 00936-5067|
|Net Price Calculator||www.rcm.upr.edu/net-price-calculator/|
Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences offers 66 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
University of Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Puerto Rico?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Puerto Rico?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Puerto Rico?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Puerto Rico?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Puerto Rico?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Puerto Rico?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Puerto Rico?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Puerto Rico?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Puerto Rico?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Puerto Rico?