2023 Tuition & Fees $26,341
Student Population 5,224
University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in San Marcos, California. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $26,341 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $26,247.
The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 5,224 students are enrolled.
Explore University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences
2023 Tuition & Fees
For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $26,247.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at St. Augustine for Health Sciences. A total of 5,224 students is attending .
Student Population for University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences is 5,224
|Address||700 Windy Point Drive, San Marcos, CA 92069|
|Net Price Calculator||www.usa.edu/admissions-aid/financial-aid/|
St. Augustine for Health Sciences offers 14 major programs through online and on-site education where 10 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||1||1|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||1|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||2||0|
|Doctor's degree - other||4||4|
Special Learning Opportunities
University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
Know about California Colleges
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?