Tuition & Fees $12,704
Student Population 4,244
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,474
Graduation Rate 13 %
University of the District of Columbia (the District of Columbia) is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Washington, District of Columbia. It is a Master's College and University (smaller programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The 2020 tuition & fees of University of the District of Columbia is $6,020 for District of Columbia residents and $12,704 for out-of-state students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 4,244 students are enrolled into the District of Columbia.
The salary after graduation from University of the District of Columbia varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $39,400. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, University of the District of Columbia tuition and fees are $6,020 for District of Columbia residents and $12,704 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $9,860 for in-state students and $18,176 for out-of-state students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at the District of Columbia. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,474 and 57% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 4,244 students are attending the District of Columbia including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
the District of Columbia offers 86 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||2||0|
University of the District of Columbia offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC and teacher certification programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
University of the District of Columbia has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in District of Columbia?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in District of Columbia?