Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 5,367
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 90%
Average Aid Amount $12,902
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 790
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 100%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 5,367 students (90% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $12,902. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 790 students (100% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at University of the Incarnate Word is $32,286, for reference.
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?