Tuition & Fees $6,750
Student Population 145
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $12,094
It is a non-degree granting school.University of Wisconsin-Parkside Flex is a public, four-years institute located in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $6,750 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 145 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Wisconsin-Parkside Flex's tuition & fees is $6,750 for Wisconsin residents and $6,750 for non-residents. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees are $6,750 for in-state students and $6,750 for out-of-state students.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Wisconsin-Parkside Flex.
The average received amount of financial aid is $12,094 and 35% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 145 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1.
Student Population for University of Wisconsin-Parkside Flex is 145
Student to Faculty Ratio for University of Wisconsin-Parkside Flex is 19 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
19 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $12,094 at University of Wisconsin-Parkside Flex.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||900 Wood Rd, Kenosha, WI 53141|
|Net Price Calculator||https://flex.wisconsin.edu/tuition-financial-aid/tuition/net-price-calculator/|
Wisconsin-Parkside Flex offers 2 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
University of Wisconsin-Parkside Flex is an online complete school which means students can get degrees through only distance learning. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees via online classes. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
|Degrees From Online Classes Completely|
University of Wisconsin-Parkside Flex has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Wisconsin?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Wisconsin?