Total Enrollment 8,302
There are 8,302 students including 7,698 undergraduate and 604 graduate students at University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 6,616 full-time and 1,686 part-time students with gender distribution of 3,536 male and 4,766 female students. University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 2,416 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point has a total enrollment of 8,302 with a gender distribution of 42.59% male (3,536 students) and 57.41% female (4,766 students). There are 3,382 male and 4,316 female students in undergraduate school and 154 male and 450 female students are attending graduate school at University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point.
University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point has 6,616 full-time and 1,686 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 6,435 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 1,263 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 181 students are full-time and 423 are part-time students.
At University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, 2,416 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 5,398 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 8,302 students. In undergraduate schools, 7,281 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 533 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||5,398||5,239||159|
|Not In Online Classes||488||417||71|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point. There are 39 American Indian/Native American, 7,108 White, 180 Black/African American, 280 Asian, 361 Hispanic, 7 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 120 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||39||15||24|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||7||2||5|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point.
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Wisconsin?