Tuition & Fees $7,124
Student Population 554
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $1,531
Graduation Rate 25 %
Urban College of Boston is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Boston, Massachusetts. It is an Associate's - Private Not-for-profit 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2022 tuition & fees are $7,124 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 554 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Urban College of Boston varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $27,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of Urban College of Boston are $7,124.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Urban College of Boston. The average received amount of financial aid is $1,531 and 77% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 554 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Urban College of Boston is 25 %
Transfer-out Rate for Urban College of Boston is 25 %
Retention Rate for Urban College of Boston is 50 %
Student Population for Urban College of Boston is 554
Student to Faculty Ratio for Urban College of Boston is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $1,531 at Urban College of Boston.
Financial Aid Amount
Urban College of Boston offers 6 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||3||0|
Urban College of Boston does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Massachusetts?