2023 Tuition & Fees $15,800
Student Population 298
Students:Faculty 9 : 1
Virginia College-Macon is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Macon, Georgia. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $15,800 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 298 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Virginia College-Macon varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $27,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Virginia College-Macon's tuition & fees is $15,800.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Virginia College-Macon. A total of 298 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Retention Rate for Virginia College-Macon is 43 %
Student Population for Virginia College-Macon is 298
Student to Faculty Ratio for Virginia College-Macon is 9 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
9 to 1
Virginia College-Macon offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Virginia College-Macon does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Virginia College-Macon has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Georgia?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Georgia?