For academic year 2017-2018, there are 34,440 students including 27,193 undergraduate and 7,247 graduate students at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. By attending status, there are 31,564 full-time and 2,876 part-time students with gender distribution of 19,577 male and 14,863 female students.
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University has a total enrollment of 34,440 with a gender distribution of 56.84% male (19,577 students) and 43.16% female (14,863 students).
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University has a 31,564 full-time students and 2,876 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 26,603 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 590 are part-time students. In graduate school, 4,961 students are full-time and 2,286 are part-time students.
|In Some Online Classes||9,094||8,095||999|
|Not In Online Classes||24,307||19,046||5,261|
This section analyze the student population by race/ethnicity at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. There are 50 American Indian/Native American, 21,667 White, 1,464 Black/African American, 3,060 Asian, 1,918 Hispanic, 36 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,328 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||50||25||25|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||36||22||14|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Virginia?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Virginia?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Virginia?