Total Enrollment 4,365
There are 4,365 students including 4,025 undergraduate and 340 graduate students at Virginia State University for academic year 2019-2020. By attending status, there are 4,114 full-time and 251 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,802 male and 2,563 female students.
Virginia State University has a total enrollment of 4,365 with a gender distribution of 41.28% male (1,802 students) and 58.72% female (2,563 students). There are 1,672 male and 2,353 female students in undergraduate school and 130 male and 210 female students are attending graduate school at Virginia State University.
Virginia State University has 4,114 full-time and 251 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 3,903 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 122 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 211 students are full-time and 129 are part-time students.
Virginia State University does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Virginia State University. There are 7 American Indian/Native American, 129 White, 4,023 Black/African American, 17 Asian, 12 Hispanic, and 45 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||7||5||2|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Virginia State University.
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Virginia?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Virginia?